European healthcare today is faced with both numerous challenges and opportunities, such as an ageing population and cross-border threats on the one hand, and concepts such as Big Data, Internet of Things and Personalised Medicine on the other.
In order to re-imagine European healthcare, we need to roll up our sleeves and go beyond the standard approach. What’s needed today, is out-of-the-box thinking, relentless creativity, thirst for innovation and the courage to step off the beaten path.
Sounds like you? Are you under 35? Then this is your once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to use your exceptional talents and expertise in service of an exceptional cause.
How? In collaboration with Johnson & Johnson, Google, Politico and College of Europe, EU40 invites young potentials from around Europe and with a wide array of backgrounds to apply for their seat in the European Health Parliament.
- Opportunity to accelerate your career in health
- Exclusive access to top EU policymakers
- Chance to work with the greatest health policy minds in Europe
- Access to Brussels journalists and media rooms
- Engagement with health experts and policy advocates across industry, patient groups, health professionals, etc.
- Public recognition and visibility in Brussels and beyond!
- Exponential growth in your physical and online network in Europe
- Engage throughout the entire EHP project: October 2017-April 2018 (Location: Brussels, Belgium)
- Attend all 4 full day plenary sessions of the EHP in Brussels
- Actively participate in the preparation of your committee’s recommendations (on average 3 times per month, these could be virtual or F2F meetings)
- Collaborate effectively with your committee, share information and respect deadlines!
- Engage external players to become champions for your topic (politicians, media, other health stakeholders)
- Promote EHP in your network through social media accounts and also in person
- In every meeting, plenary or workshop, be present, engaged and enthusiastic!
Be one of the 50 bright minds of the European Health Parliament and change the future of healthcare in Europe.
Let’s MAKE HEALTH GREAT AGAIN!
Deadline for applications: 10 September 2017