It’s the beginning of the year, and it is time for the MEP Awards, organisedby the Parliament Magazine. As always, EU40 is part and parcel of the party. We are looking forward to celebrating the great achievements of our young MEPs in 2018.
We are therefore proud to announce that 11 of our Members have been nominated for the MEP Awards 2018 in 10 categories. Thereby building on last year’s success, when 5 EU40 MEPs won an award, we are delighted to see that our Members’ merits are once again being recognised in so many important policy areas through this year’s nominations.
The EU40 MEPs who made it to the MEP Awards 2018 shortlist are:
– Ilhan Kyuchyuk (ALDE) – The Culture & Media Award
– Brando Benifei (S&D) – The Employment & Social Affairs Award
– Martina Dlabajova (ALDE) – The Employment & Social Affairs Award
– Daniel Dalton (ECR) – The Internal Market & Consumer Protection Award
– Urmas Paet (ALDE) – The Foreign Affairs Award
– Eva Kaili (S&D) – The New Technologies Award
– Hugues Bayet (S&D) – The Economic & Monetary Affairs Award
– Seb Dance (S&D) – The Environment Award
– Jeppe Kofod (S&D) – The Energy Award
– Soledad Cabezon Ruiz (S&D) – The Public Health Award
– Iratxe Garcia Perez (S&D) – The Women’s Rights & Gender Equality Award
We look forward to lifting our glass to their success on the 21st of March!