Progressive Alliance of Socialists and Democrats
Belgium (Parti Socialiste)
Frédéric Daerden was born in Montegnée, province of Liège, on 11 January 1970. He is a Belgian French politician, son of the politician Michel Daerden (1949-2012). He is a member as his father of the Socialist Party . Frédéric was: Walloon MP , MEP , Mayor of Herstal , director of DC & Co (a firm of audit ), Vice-President of the Federation of Liège PS and lecturer at HEC-ULg.
DC & Co is an audit company specialized in the audit of public companies. The company was created by Michel Daerden and his brother Jean-Louis Daerden . Michel retired from the Board when he became minister in 1999.
• 16.07.2009 / 18.01.2012 : Committee on Employment and Social Affairs
• 16.09.2009 / 19.06.2014 : Delegation for relations with the Maghreb countries and the Arab Maghreb Union
• 19.01.2012 / 19.06.2014 : Committee on Employment and Social Affairs
• 16.07.2009 / 18.01.2012 : Committee on Budgets
• 16.09.2009 / 19.06.2014 : Delegation to the ACP-EU Joint Parliamentary Assembly
• 17.06.2010 / 30.06.2011 : Special committee on the policy challenges and budgetary resources for a sustainable European Union after 2013
• 19.01.2012 / 19.06.2014 : Committee on Budgets
EP website: http://www.europarl.europa.eu/meps/en/97125/FREDERIC_DAERDEN_home.html