- Law degree, National Kapodistrian University of Athens (2002).
- Master’s degree in public law, Faculty of Law, National Kapodistrian University of Athens (2004).
- PhD candidate in public law in the Faculty of Law, University of Athens.
- Trainee lawyer at the Athens Bar (2002-2003).
- Lawyer. Own law firm from 2004.
- President of ONNED, the political youth organisation of Nea Demokratia – elected in 2004 and re-elected in 2007.
- Member of the Nea Demokratia Political Bureau and Central Committee.
- Secretary of the Nea Demokratia student organisation (DAP-NDFK) (2001-2004) and elected student representative in the Athens University Senate, and the General Assembly and Administrative Board of the Athens University Faculty of Law. Leader of the DAP-NDFK law students’ association (1998-2000).
- Leader of Nea Demokratia Youth Organisation delegations to the following youth organisations: European Youth Forum, International Young Democrat Union, Youth of the European People’s Party, European Democrat Students, and Democrat Youth Community of Europe.
- Delegation to the EU-Chile Joint Parliamentary Committee
- Committee on Civil Liberties, Justice and Home Affairs
- Delegation to the Euro-Latin American Parliamentary Assembly
- Committee on Culture and Education
- Delegation to the ACP-EU Joint Parliamentary Assembly
- Special Committee on Organised Crime, Corruption and Money Laundering