Born on 16 October 1970, Leipzig, Germany
MEP for Germany between 2004 – 2014
Group of the Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe
- Qualified maintenance technician (1989). Bank official, Commerzbank Leipzig (1990-1996). Bankgesellschaft Berlin AG (1996-2000). Self-employed since 2001.
- Vice-Chairman, Leipzig FDP (since 1997). Member of the ELDR Party Council (since 2001).
- Board member, AIDS-Hilfe Leipzig e.V. (1997-2004). Chairman, Supervisory Board, GANOS Kaffee-Kontor & Rösterei AG, Leipzig (since 2004).
- Committee on the Environment, Public Health and Food Safety
- Delegation for relations with the countries of Central America
- Delegation for relations with the NATO Parliamentary Assembly
- Temporary Committee on Climate Change
- Delegation for relations with the Arab Peninsula
- Committee on Regional Development
- Delegation to the EU-Russia Parliamentary Cooperation Committee
- Delegation to the EU-Armenia, EU-Azerbaijan and EU-Georgia Parliamentary Cooperation Committees
- Delegation to the Euro-Latin American Parliamentary Assembly
- Committee on Budgets
- Delegation for relations with South Africa
- Committee on International Trade
- Committee on Industry, Research and Energy
EP page: http://www.europarl.europa.eu/meps/en/28247/Holger_KRAHMER_home.html