Born on 13 April 1983, Dublin, Ireland
MEP for Ireland between 2011 – 2014
Confederal Group of the European United Left – Nordic Green Left (Member of the Bureau 2012 – 2014)
- Bachelor of civil law, University College Dublin (2004). Parliamentary assistant to Joe Higgins MEP (2009-2011).
- In the Socialist Party: National Committee member (2001- ); National Executive Committee member (2010- ).
- Committee on International Trade
- Delegation for relations with the countries of South Asia
- Committee on Employment and Social Affairs
- Delegation for relations with the Mercosur countries
- Committee on Petitions
- Delegation to the EU-Kazakhstan, EU-Kyrgyzstan and EU-Uzbekistan Parliamentary Cooperation Committees, and for relations with Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Mongolia
EP page: http://www.europarl.europa.eu/meps/en/97344/PAUL_MURPHY_history.html