MEP for Finland between 2009 – 2014
Group of the Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe, Member of the Bureau
- Master’s degree in social sciences (2005); Master’s degree in business studies (2008).
- Press officer to the Minister for Foreign Trade and Development, Ministry of Foreign Affairs (2008-2009); Assistant to a Member of Parliament (2007-2008).
- Member, Varkaus town council (since 2005). Member, Varkaus town executive (2009).
- Provincial Cooperation Group (since 2009).
- Committee on Regional Development (16.07.2009 / 30.06.2014)
- Delegation to the EU-Russia Parliamentary Cooperation Committee (16.09.2009 / 30.06.2014)
- Committee on Budgets (16.07.2009 / 18.01.2012)
- Delegation to the ACP-EU Joint Parliamentary Assembly (16.09.2009 / 30.06.2014)
- Special committee on the policy challenges and budgetary resources for a sustainable European Union after 2013 (17.06.2010 / 30.06.2011)
- Committee on the Environment, Public Health and Food Safety (22.11.2010 / 18.01.2012)
- Committee on Employment and Social Affairs (19.01.2012 / 04.11.2012)
- Committee on the Environment, Public Health and Food Safety (19.01.2012 / 30.06.2014)
- Committee on Agriculture and Rural Development (05.11.2012 / 30.06.2014)