It’s that time of the year again! As part of the highly anticipated annual #EURegionsWeek, EU40 and the European Committee of the Regions’ Young Elected Politicians programme (YEP) are teaming up once again to bring an interactive discussion on the Future of Europe.
On Tuesday October 12 from 16:30 CEST, join the online conversation between young leaders at local and European level on the future of Europe. Two members of the European Parliament and two members of the CoR’s Young Elected Politicians Programme will present their reflections and wishes for the future of Europe. They will debate on different topics, including democracy, citizens’ engagement, the Conference on the Future of Europe, COVID-19 recovery, environment, digital transition, cohesion, health and social rights.
– Lena Düpont, Member of the European Parliament (EPP)
– Alin Mituța, Member of the European Parliament (Renew Europe)
– Céline Geissmann, Deputy Mayor in charge of European citizenship and smart city, City of Strasbourg (S&D Group)
– Susanna Croci, City councillor, Municipality of Venegono Superiore, province of Varese (ECR)
– Moderator: Alessandro Da Rold, EU40 Managing Director
The discussion will be held in English, with German and French interpretation offered. It will take place online, via the #EURegionsWeek platform. Details on how to join will be sent automatically upon registration.
For more information and full details on how to register, please click here.