#EUFarm2Fork has huge expectations from the food chain but is it delivering on its promises to adequately support the food chain?
There is a lot of talk about innovation being the key to the sustainable transition delivered by Farm2Fork strategy. Is it just a buzzword or are there real mechanism and legislative vehicles to concretely support innovation in the food chain?
Is the food chain innovative enough? Is it ready for the change? What innovation is taking place already in the food chain and what else has to be done in order for innovation to reach the market?
We are organising a virtual discussion in the style of our successful ongoing #EU40Talks sessions. EU40’s bringing together innovation specialists, experts of the agrifood industry, as well as European Commission representatives and Members of the European Parliament.
– Alexander Bernhuber, Member of the European Parliament
– Nathalie Sauze-Vandevyver, Director, DG AGRI – Quality, Research and Innovation, Outreach
– Pekka Pesonen, Chair Agri-Food Chain Coalition
– Martijn Buijsse, Founder of farmUP
– Alessandro Da Rold, Moderator & Managing Director EU40
Keep an eye on this page for updates!