EU40 is happy to support and announce the launch of the seventh edition of the European Health Parliament (EHP7)!
The EHP is a movement connecting and empowering the next generation of European health leaders to rethink EU health policies. EU40 is a founding partner, along with Johnson & Johnson, European Patients’ Forum, College of Europe, Porter Novelli, Mavence, Young European Leadership and Euronews. EHP provides the next generation of European leaders with the connections, knowledge, and platform they need to build a healthier and more innovative Europe.
EHP7 will be a hybrid edition running from November 2021 to July 2022, with the overarching theme of ‘Recover, Reinvest, Reinvent: Creating a resilient European Health Union. Through EHP, the next generation of young European health leaders bring innovative and disruptive ideas to address Europe’s more pressing health issues.
Every year, 60 talented young healthcare professionals, with a diversity of experience, outlooks, and nationalities that are representative of Europe, are selected to help shape the future of healthcare in Europe by developing disruptive and actionable policy recommendations. Do you find yourself in this category? Are you interested in issues related to the healthcare sector? If yes, we are recruiting for the next generation of healthcare – Join us today!
Check out the official website for all the details: https://www.healthparliament.eu/apply/
All applications are to be sent through the EHP website.
The deadline for participant applications is 18 October 2021.
Individuals who can apply for EHP7:
– Must be between 23-35 years old
– Have a university degree or equivalent life experience in a field such as Political studies, Biomedical science, Pharmacy, Medicine, Economics, International relations, Public Health, Communications, Engineers, Computer Science and Data Science
– Have a general understanding of national or EU health policy systems
– Possess the motivation to actively participate in EHP throughout its duration
– Be associated with the EU either through citizenship, residence, or working/studying for an EU-based organization
The EHP secretariat will be contacting the selected candidates in the first week of November, and the EHP7 launch is planned to take place digitally on 19 November 2021.
For more information, follow the socials below: