Adam is the Managing Director of EU40
He has worked as a consultant inside the European Parliament for ten years, serving more than a dozen MEPs from different political groups in this time, including Vice-President of the European Parliament, Alexander Alvaro for eight years.
He started his career in Brussels as the Programme Director of the European Union of Jewish Students and was the Director of the European Affairs Office of B’nai B’rith International (with HQ in Washington D.C.), which he helped establish in Brussels.
He has taught Political Science theory to first year students at the University of Aachen (RWTH Aachen) and holds a Master’s degree in Political Science, Economy and Development Studies.
Adam has been moderating debates on various topics, including:
– Young Members of Parliament Forum 2015 & 2016, opening sessions with MEP Victor Negrescu, session with Canadian Ambassador to the EU, H.E. Daniel Costello;
– Digital skills for Europe, co-hosted by MEPs Pablo Zalba Bidegain, Brando Benifei and Antanas Guoga, featuring Google’s President of EMEA Business & Operations, Matt Brittin;
– Security in the age of terrorism, featuring Vice-President of the European Parliament, Antonio Tajani and Belgian Interior Minister, Jan Jambon;
– Environmental Sustainability of Livestock Production, co-hosted by MEPs Michela Giuffrida (S&D), Jasenko Selimovic (ALDE), Franc Bogovic (EPP) and Daniel Dalton (ECR)
– Economic and social pillars of sustainable livestock production, co-hosted by MEPs Franc Bogovic (EPP), Michela Giuffrida (S&D) and Daniel Dalton (ECR)
– opening of the #LikeYou art exhibition on the Esplanade of the European Parliament
– introduction of the “Best Newcomer MEP” and “Animal Welfare” categories as part of the MEP Awards 2015 and 2016; interview ahead of the MEP Awards Ceremony 2015
– training with newly elected MEPs to the European Parliament (video)