Jim obtained the Bachelor’s Degree of Science, Industrial and Labor Relations at Cornell University, in 2001. In 2007, he obtained a Post-Graduate (Master’s level) in China Business Studies, at Vrije Universiteit Brussel.
In 2011, Jim obtained a Certificate at Singularity University’s Future Med, about aspects of medicine and health care.
Since 2009, Jim is studying for a PhD in Applied Economics – Innovation in Services at the Universiteit Hasselt.
Jim’s professional experience can be summed up as:
– Analyst, Morgan Stanley Dean Witter
– Mortgage Consultant, Deutsche Bank (formerly IPI Skyscraper/ Mortgage IT)
– Account Executive, Countrywide
– ABS/ Securitization Analyst, Fortis Bank
– Co-founder and CFO, Scanadu
– Business Consultant – Identity and Access Management, BNP Paribas Fortis
– Board member (ex officio) as chair of young professionals committee, AmCham Belgium
– Board Member, Belgium, Global Entrepreneurship Week
– Founder and CEO, Stealthco
– Director/ Producer, EU Unplugged
– Fund Manager, VLIR-UOS
– Researcher, Universiteit Hasselt