- BA, Japanese and Management Studies, University of Leeds (1993-1997), including period as an exchange student, Kansai Gaigokugo Daigaku, Osaka, Japan (1995); MA International Relations, Brussels School of International Studies, University of Kent, UK (1999-2001); Human Biology, Open University, UK (2009-2010); Master in Public Health, King’s College London, UK (2010-2012). Public affairs assistant, Plasma Protein Therapeutics Association Europe (1998-2000); web editor/journalist, IMS Health, Brussels, Belgium (2000-2001); information and communications officer, Pharmaceutical Group of the European Union, Brussels, Belgium (2002-2005); external communications manager, International Federation of Animal Health (IFAH and IFAH-Europe), Brussels, Belgium (2005-2006); consultant, Food, Health and Retail team, Fleishman-Hillard, Brussels, Belgium (2006-2009); stakeholder relations manager, NHS Commissioning Support for London, London, UK (2009-2010); senior researcher, International Longevity Centre – UK, London, UK (2010-2011); account director, Healthcare team, Hanover Communications, London, UK (2011-2012).
- In the Liberal Democrat Party: Brussels and Europe Liberal Democrats, Brussels, Belgium – local party executive member (2002-2005), local party Chair (2006-2008); local party executive member, Islington Liberal Democrats, London, UK.
- Committee on Petitions
- Committee on Legal Affairs
- Delegation for relations with the Palestinian Legislative Council
- Delegation for relations with Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro and Kosovo
- Committee on the Environment, Public Health and Food Safety