The Think-Tank & Resource Center “Social DOers” has the pleasure of inviting you to the European conference “Investing in Europe’s Invisible Generation – young NEETs (Not in Education, Employment, or Training) and the need for a coordinated approach” – organised with the support of MEP Victor Negrescu, Youth Intergroup and EU40.
The conference will take place on 25th of January in the European Parliament, between 09:00-12h00 and is organised in the framework of “European Coalition for the rights of young NEETs” initiative.
The initiative is a civil society response to the need of joining efforts and ensuring a coordinated approach towards policies addressed to young people in NEET situations or at risk of becoming NEETs, among all stakeholders.
The “European Coalition for the rights of young NEETs” is a pilot initiative funded through Erasmus+ KA3 and implemented during August 2016 – March 2017, in 6 countries: Austria, Belgium, Italy, Portugal, Romania & UK.
The speakers, amongst others, are:
- MEP Victor Negrescu
- MEP Brando Benifei
- Dr. Howard Williamson (Researcher & Professor of European Youth Policy)
- Ms. Elodie Fazi (European Commission, DG Employment)
- Mr. Andrea Casamenti (European Youth Forum)
- Mr. Lorenzo Floresta (President, Giosef Italy and Coordinator, International Youth Panel)
- Ms. Danica Vihinen (Secretary General, European Liberal Youth)
- Ms. Corina Pirvulescu (Vice-President, Social DOers)
- Ms. Veronica Stefan (President, Social DOers)
- Brings together Members of the European Parliament, representatives of the European Commission, NGOs, social partners, researchers and youth workers interested in the NEET topic;
- Formally launches the European Coalition for the rights of Young NEETs;
- Presents the results gathered in the pilot initiative, in 6 countries;
To register, please click on the button below:
We are looking forward to welcoming you on this occasion!