- Master’s in management, University of Łódź, Management Department, specialising in marketing and management (2001).
- Deputy director of the Office for Promotion, Enterprise Development and Employment of the City of Łódź (February-July 2003).
- Deputy director of the Office for Promotion, Tourism and International Cooperation (August 2003-February 2004).
- Coordinator in the Office of the Mayor of Lódź (February-July 2004). Representative in the Łódź Regional Office in Brussels (August 2004).
- Deputy director of the Office for Development, Enterprise and Employment of the City of Łódź (since August 2004, currently on unpaid leave).
- Member of the Civic Platform (PO) party (since 2001). Member of the Sejm in the 5th parliamentary term (September 2005-November 2007). Member of Sejm in the 6th parliamentary term (November 2007-June 2009). PO Secretary for the Łódź region (since March 2009).
- Member of the Committee on EU Affairs (November 2005). Member of the Committee on Physical Education and Sport (November 2005-November 2007). Chairwoman of the special subcommittee investigating the draft law amending the law on safety at major events (July 2006-March 2007). Committee on Families and Women’s Rights (November 2005-December 2006). Member of the special subcommittee investigating the draft law on financial support to help families buy their own homes (April-June 2006). Committee on Public Finances (December 2006-November 2007). Member of the special subcommittee investigating the draft law amending the law on family benefits and the law on farm taxes (March-April 2007). Member of the Committee on Physical Education, Sport and Tourism (November 2007-June 2009). Member of the Committee on Foreign Affairs (November 2007-June 2009). Member of the Bureau of the Polish Group in the Interparliamentary Union (December 2007-June 2009).
- Honorary president of the ‘Eagle’ speedway club in Łódź (since 2005).
- Committee on Women’s Rights and Gender Equality
- Committee on Employment and Social Affairs
- Delegation to the Euro-Latin American Parliamentary Assembly
- Delegation for relations with the countries of Central America
- Committee on the Internal Market and Consumer Protection
- Delegation for relations with India
- Committee on Culture and Education
- Delegation for relations with the Arab Peninsula